Sky Maxx Pro V3 Not working

Hey guys,

Recently I noticed that my clouds stopped working for some reason. I noticed when I loaded my sim the clouds appeared but after a second the clouds faded into nothing. At this point i cannot quite work ou the sources of this. I checked my plugins folder and removed and plugins that enhanced the sky; it didn't do anything. I also tried to basic uninstallation and reinstallation of the program. This did not do anything but make my sim worse. Some new feature as added that allows you only to register products from one account for some reason, which means you're stuffed if you have made purchased prior to creating a new account.

Anyways, I noticed after re-installing the software, a box appeared in the top right that said:

'Please remove or update plugin'
(SkyMaxx Pro)
(SilverLiningV3.Clouds)

And now my IXEG 737 stopped working, which I purchased from another account, which was worth 70 odd dollars.

I also tried downloading and reinstalling the Gizmo64 plugin, that did not work. I tried moving a file that I noticed wasn't in my new X-Aviation folder in the xplane directory. It was missing "License Database.lua". Prior to loading up my sim with the plugin, the default clouds did seem to work, after loading up with this plugin no clouds were visible.

I would really appreciate your help guys

Cheers

Peter

20 minutes ago, AustralianAviator said:

'Please remove or update plugin'
(SkyMaxx Pro)
(SilverLiningV3.Clouds)

This is pretty self explanatory. You need to login to your account and re-download SkyMaxx Pro v3 to the very latest.

21 minutes ago, AustralianAviator said:

And now my IXEG 737 stopped working, which I purchased from another account, which was worth 70 odd dollars.

Please contact us to merge your two accounts together: http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/contact_us.php