Installation Problems

GMGK1

Hello!

I recently purchased RWC to accompany Sky Maxx pro which I have owned, and has been running perfectly for a while.  When I run the RWC installer all appears fine. Once in x-plane however the RWC option within the Sky Maxx plugin drop down is not there - suggesting it has not installed. I think the issue may have something to do with my antivirus software as it keeps blocking the installer and uninstaller after i have used them. Log is attached. X-plane 11 WIndows 10, but same thing in X-plane 10 too.

Thanks

Log.txt

According to your log, RWC is not installed at all, and your license for SkyMaxx Pro also isn't valid or can't be validated for some reason. Your antivirus and firewall could indeed be to blame; I don't know what you're using, but sounds like you might consider switching to something simpler and more reliable like Microsoft's free Windows Defender. Failing that, you'll have to open up a ticket with X-Aviation - as an author, I have no access to their registration databases or installer setup.