X-Aviation

bluair

Hello everyone, on December 18th I received an email to update SkyMaxx Pro Version 4 Upgrade! As of this date my products that was purchased in x-aviation: SkyMaxx Pro v3, Real Weather Connector, IXEG 737 Classic, SoundMaxx, UrbanMaxx V2 3D. Activation Failed: All license slots used, I already sent 14 tickets for x-aviation but you do not want to respond and I do not know what I can do ???? I was hoping for some help, some tip thanks

1 minute ago, bluair said:

Hello everyone, on December 18th I received an email to update SkyMaxx Pro Version 4 Upgrade! As of this date my products that was purchased in x-aviation: SkyMaxx Pro v3, Real Weather Connector, IXEG 737 Classic, SoundMaxx, UrbanMaxx V2 3D. Activation Failed: All license slots used, I already sent 14 tickets for x-aviation but you do not want to respond and I do not know what I can do ???? I was hoping for some help, some tip thanks

X-Aviation promises a 3 business day response time, but every time you submit a new ticket the clock gets reset. If you've sent 14 tickets within 10 days, that's probably the problem.

Just be patient. If you have a specific ticket number, please post it so they can look into it.