3D Shots and Renders - showoff what you have been working on.

Kieran

Really nice !

But why the lack of infos doesn't make you refuse doing such a plane we have nothing about ?

Because I really like this plane, and thanks to design commonality with the 787 in many areas, it won't be very hard to create it either. At this point, it's mostly just blueprints and photos, but it'll get better eventually

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how so?

I meant it's a style of it's own, like the surrealism or impresionism etc like famous painters are reknown for ...

But so far from real

Take for example your aircraft carrier : this in the real world would for sure never be stable or even float, two times higher than what it should be

Then the Corsair... hopefully it has it's seegull wing shape so that we can recognize it

I don't know what are you aiming for but if it's the realism, you should take time to watch carrefully and understand how real airframes and such are built ( from a mechanical/technical point of view ) and assimilate the notion of blueprints, proportions and perspective etc

BUT, if you just want to have fun with Blender and create fantasy things, then I think that's the way to go mate ;-)

well that ship was the first one I ever modeled so it makes sense that parts of it look terrible (as well it looks to high because the water sim was to low, I could of made it higher but it was a 350 res simulation running across the length of an aircraft carrier...) and that corsair only took 3 hours to make so I didn't expect it to be perfect (I am amazed you didn't notice that the wildcat didn't have a tail and that the P47 didn't have gear bays (they were designed as background props so that is why they are lowish quality)

Edited by Flying_pig

• 2 weeks later...

very nice.....although you are missing a set of road wheels at the back :) 2d mapping isnt that hard as long as you have set your UV's out properly, something that will prove a challenge with the detail of the B29s engines. Still, its looing good and your modelling skills are really coming along nicely. Cant wait to see more!!!!

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH