IXEG Spreadsheet

jolmos

On 4/11/2016 at 3:36 PM, Pinky Ponk said:

I just compared my fuel calculation to yours, but I see your formula is a bit messed up, it is always around 9000kg, the further you go the less fuel you need.  I think there is a typo somewhere in there.

The value of kgs. of fuel at the destination airport, is reported by the Preflight IXEG, once selected the distance traveled.

The value of kgs. of fuel to alternative airport, is the result of: 

Fuel to destination / Distance to Destination x Distance Alt. Airport 

Unless an error in your Spreadsheet copy, this works well and in no way the amount of fuel always is around 9,000 Kgs.

Edited by jolmos
complete

Hello friends.

I introduced a major change in the formula that determines the App Speed.

That approach speed setting must have a relative speed headwind/side, as the impact angle with respect to the aircraft. It is 0º to an impact of wind on the aircraft directly on the side thereof; and is 90º, that such an impact is totally opposite.

When the impact is full front (90º), the wind speed decreases by 50% to effect the formula Speed App.

When the impact is 45 °, the wind speed decreases by 35% to effect the formula Speed App.

However, it can be seen that the rate of wind correction to consider, not uniform growth. Therefore, the origin formula was modified to approximate a reasonable estimate regarding the wind speed to be considered in the formula App Speed.

It is really wonderful as the B733-IXEG behaves when it is flown with values that are present aerodynamics.

Try it and am at Your disposal for anything.

IXEG_Spreadsheet_v1.2.xlsx

• Upvote 1