Product keys aren't working? Any ideas

jdebrey

hello everyone,

Im here to ask a couple of questions..

I had bought a IXEG 737, RWC, and Sky Maxx pro back a couple months ago... All was fine for awhile, then when I switched to from mac to P, that's when things got messy.

I realize that you only get 3 activation for product keys, and that's very reasonable. But as you know there was a huge problem with X plane and the anniversary update so I had to wipe my computer leaving me with an error message when i booted back my sim with "all product slots are all filled" So i tried reaching out to the customer service for help.... with no response :/ (about a month ago I think) So tonight I decided to try re purchasing sky Max pro with no luck. I'm getting pretty frustrated now and am just wondering if anyone could help me out on a solution. If anyone from X-aviation is looking at this my order numbers where #43015 #43109 If you could help and reset them that would be great. 

Thanks, John

Edited by jdebrey

20 minutes ago, Cameron said:

John,

Do you have a support ticket number I can look at? We don't have any tickets in the system this old, so it may well be this is marked solved or awaiting a reply.

You shouldn't need to purchase the same products again. We'll refund the additional purchase for you.

Thank you very much sir. I don't know where to find what ticket number was, but I just sent one in about a minute ago so 9:10 AM Central time. 

Thanks for the quick reply. - John

13 hours ago, Cameron said:

John,

Do you have a support ticket number I can look at? We don't have any tickets in the system this old, so it may well be this is marked solved or awaiting a reply.

You shouldn't need to purchase the same products again. We'll refund the additional purchase for you.

Hey Cameron, I just wanted to give you the ticket identification: GZDZL 

Thank you again :)