I think this is kind of bug of skymaxx

chen2804

Situation:when there is rain or cloudy

on the ground look at the cloud is great but somehow when going up to sky look at the ground it looks strange as image shown below(my English is bad hope you guys could understand me)

high.jpg

on the ground it is cloudy

low2.jpg

from sky look at ground the cloud is gone,and it seem like nomal weather

setting.jpg

here is my setting

I changed every setting still look the same

high1.jpg

setting1.jpg

low.jpg

I believe you would see the same effect even with SkyMaxx Pro un-installed. When you are inside rain, X-Plane reduces visibility and makes the surrounding fog gray. But once you fly out of the rain, the fog goes back to clear blue skies. It's not a SkyMaxx Pro bug, it's just a limitation in how X-Plane represents fog effects.

thank you for reply  Skymaxx pro is great ever

but when i change middle cloud to cumulus ocast and stop ivao weather or noaa weather it's look wonderful, can you guys changed some coding work to make it better if possibale. you can see the image i shown below it  is better

new2.jpg

high1.jpg

new.jpg

this one is before my setting it looks unreal

high.jpg

low2.jpg

I think we're representing the conditions given to us accurately in both cases. I have no way of knowing what NOAA or IVAO is specifying for the weather compared to what you're setting by hand.

There may be a language barrier thing going on here as you said. Perhaps you're speaking toward the difference between our solid and particle-based overcast representations. You might want to change the "overcast representation" in the SMP configuration to "dense particles" if that's what you're pointing out.