Hot Start Challenger 650 Black and Grey (N525JP) 2.0.0

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a black and grey livery for the Challenger 650. I based it off N525JP which is a Challenger 350. 

NOTE!!! I forgot to change the right side tail registration color before taking the screenshot so if you follow the included photo 100% your right side tail registration will be black. Just simply drag the 3 color sliders to the right to make the right side white as well.

Also, I forgot to change one of the thumbnail pictures back to the original name. It is named "CL650_icon11OLD.png" and the OLD needs to be deleted for it to show properly. Rename it to CL650_icon11.png and it will work.

Suggested Registration SettingsUPDATED.JPG

Edited by belowminimums
One of my instructions included in the download was wrong.

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

I fixed some minor mistakes I didn't catch in the first version. The biggest and most noticeable change is I forgot to paint the stripes on the inside of the winglets. The second most noticeable fix is I did not line up the dark grey stripe on the nose cone very well and it is much better now. The third fix is I accidentally painted a little bit of the tail fuel tank vent and that has been turned back to white.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments