Laminar Research has just released Beta 6 for X-Plane 10.03!
Start up those updaters and get the ball rollin'!
A list of changes are as follows:
- Fixed bug preventing lowercase routings from working
- Fixed numerous crashes in the ATC system.
- Fixed bug causing AI planes to suddenly taxi through a hold short line wildly.
- Fixed bug causing the view to change while using the arrows to navigate ATC menus.
- Adjusted timers to let users communicate with ATC more easily.
- Adjusted "off course" tolerances to make it less annoying.
- Improved automatic layout generation at KTCM (and hopefully other airports that are long and thin)
- CRJ and other aicraft cockpits should work at night in HDR mode on OS X Lion.
- Sim is more tolerant of missing textures - the rules now match v9 for OBJs.
- Slight improvement to braking model to aid in erroneous aircraft drifting.
- Baron 58: Added cockpit night lighting. Use the four lighting knobs under the copilot yoke to adjust.
- F4 Phantom: Adjusted the flight model for better in-flight handling and more reasonable manners on approach and landing.
- Fixed seg fault in weight/weapons window.
- Fixed cut-off global lights on ATI hardware.