• Sign in to follow this  

TorqueSim SR22 Development Update 4

Cameron

TorqueSim has posted the fourth update for their upcoming SR22 aircraft.

In this update Coop covers how the SR22 will include a fully custom engine model, and why it's important to do so rather than using X-Plane's standard model.

Check out the full update and screenshot previews by going to the forum thread located here!

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I hope your implementation of the G 1000 is close to that of the default, such as on the Cirrus Vision. I just downloaded and flew the Carenado Sr-22 and as in the other plane from that developer I will not fly it again or buy another Carenado plane. It is a pathetic implementation. I have 7000 hours both teaching and flying charter as well as building from plans a MustangII. Flew it for 20 years and 1500 hours, 4 times to Oshkosh (Airventure), once to Sun-N-Fun and many fly-ins around the country. It was IFR and night approved and I have 100's of hours in IMC. So I feel I have a good understanding of light aircraft. Also I took a Bi-annual in a SR-22 and loved it.

Please don't screw up the  implementation  of the wonderful aircraft. 

Share this comment

1 minute ago, expplane said:

I hope your implementation of the G 1000 is close to that of the default, such as on the Cirrus Vision. I just downloaded and flew the Carenado Sr-22 and as in the other plane from that developer I will not fly it again or buy another Carenado plane. It is a pathetic implementation. I have 7000 hours both teaching and flying charter as well as building from plans a MustangII. Flew it for 20 years and 1500 hours, 4 times to Oshkosh (Airventure), once to Sun-N-Fun and many fly-ins around the country. It was IFR and night approved and I have 100's of hours in IMC. So I feel I have a good understanding of light aircraft. Also I took a Bi-annual in a SR-22 and loved it.

Please don't screw up the  implementation  of the wonderful aircraft. 

This will be considered more of a study-level simulation and will not have a poor G1000 implementation, unlike the competition you mention. You'll be quite pleased. :)

• Like 2

Share this comment