Soundmaxx Pro question

Vanadeo

Hi there

This product does seem very promising but im wondering, is there any possibilty or any way of getting aditional sounds for other Aircraft... FlyJsim 737 for example.. I want to hear the JT8D whine :( and I know this is hardly possible through the current X-plane engine and I know the FlyJsim 737 uses the dream engine thing. The external sounds are okay but its the internal ones.. It doesnt irk me that much but I would love there to be a more realistic sound set for that bird and others too.. I have been looking for information on this not found anything clear yet so I thought I'd ask as well seen as i got nothing else better to do at the moment :D.

Hmm i see... I just wished that it could be possible to have sound packages like Turbine sound studios.. Even in Fs2004 the sound of a JT8D was second to none. I did read that TSS would do this when LR updates the sound engine.. as and when that will be god only knows.. This is my only gripe with X-plane and its one I can get past easily but in terms of people banging on about things needing updates scenery etc .. sound is important too for immersion..

I was hoping the same too.  and more important if you use Buttkicker.

You can get Dolby Cockpit Sounds from FSPS, it works with XP too. and now you can get it for free... This wont change any aircraft sounds, just Flaps wind, Gear, brakes and few more..

Also PMSounds, but now its payware, callouts with few other sounds.

Edited by Celis

It just seems amazing to me how you cant customise sounds the way you want and soundmaxx seems amazing but only replaces sounds for default aircraft.. I dont see the sense in it to be honest and I wouldnt know how to approach a software developer of an aircraft without sounding cheeky saying.. Im not too pleased with these sounds can you make some more for me.. There's nothing wrong with the sounds that come with the plane I want to alter but I want what I hear and have heard in real life in that particular aircraft so I can be fully immersed...

I dont see the sense in it to be honest

Because it does more than just deal with aircraft sounds (and it replaces sounds for other aircraft as well so long as they aren't using their own custom sound already).

What you're asking for is something highly customized. It requires dedication to that particular engine, and as such, you need to howl at FlyJSim to resolve what you're wanting; if you truly want it.

Im sure it deos a fantistic job of that.. What I'd like to know is, when will there be a time when we can use custom sounds for our aircraft.. TSS said they will devolp sounds when the X-plane engine has been upgraded, I guess im barking up the wrong tree here. I dont want to be howling at FlyJsim as I dont see why they should have to do more work than they already have thats what i dont see the sense in, sorry.. not the product lol.. I guess I didnt see how complex and difficult it is to use custom sounds on aircraft and judging by what i have read its just gonna hve to be a wait till the sound engine is updated instead of having to rely on complex plugins....

Its not a huge deal anyway its just something that really has been on my mind all day.

This is a quote from another forum

"Good Morning, I emailed TSS and asked if they were going to produce sounds packages
for x plane like they do for FSX. They replied and said they will when LR updates
the sound engine for x plane. Have a good day!"

So I wasnt immagining things.. xD

Edited by Vanadeo

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 8:04 PM, Vanadeo said:

This is a quote from another forum

"Good Morning, I emailed TSS and asked if they were going to produce sounds packages
for x plane like they do for FSX. They replied and said they will when LR updates
the sound engine for x plane. Have a good day!"

So I wasnt immagining things.. xD

Hello, I sent that email to TSS a while ago. IMO, If you want a really good sounding aircraft, get the Saab340a. LES did an outstanding job using TSS sounds. Watch some

youtube videos and you will see, C. Longo

• Upvote 1