Airbus A330/A340

samen

A haven't seen this posted so: The right wing isn't dropping a shadow. Only the engine is visible.

Edit: Ohh, and winflex isn't working, until you takeoff. No matter how fast you are on ground, wings don't move up until you lose ground contact.

Edit 2: And another thing: Winflex can be negative in air, if you trim too much. But why should the wingtips move downwards, when you trim?  There are no controlling surfaces there, which could lead in such a reaction. ???

Edit 3: Wingflex is working on ground, but only if flaps are used. 1° is already enough. Never the less, its a bug. ;)

I posted about the shadow.

Tell Austin that

Tell Austin that

I used a different approach to this. I dont know how to make plugins until then I have to rely on these datarefs. I have a seperate idea as well to correct most of these things but since I dont have a computer to run x-plane and blender we will have to wait for next June. I also wrote regarding the re-animating the wings next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Normal maps seem to be giving too much problem and Dan also emphasized that. Just delete the two paint files wing_NML and Main_NML

This fixed my problem with the lightning i had (see page 18 of "what did you fly today?"). So i gave this bird a try.

And i was really surprised how it flew. I put in fuel and some payload, so it had a weight of 400000lbs but i could climb with 4000+fpm without losing speed at all. And the approach speed was 110, with slight nose up, like 2° or so, full flaps. With 120 knots, i already had negative degrees :D

Is this really the way an A332 is flying? It feels like it has to much power and way too much lift.

I know 400000 isn't the max payload, but it just feels really wierd.  :-\

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Meant to post this earlier:

There have been some changes:

I am starting over with the animations.

It is getting beacon and landing light reflections on the plane. Nav lights will be like they are on the x737.

There will be new textures.

There will be a 3D cockpit.

The A330-300 will be made followed by the A340-300 and the A340-200 and finally the A345/A346.

I am hoping for very good compatibility with VasFMC of the aircrafts.

There will be a flightmodel overhaul.

New cabin interior and no more painted on windows.

Many parts will be re-modelled.

Some other stuff that I am forgetting.

And Finally I am getting some other people to work on this project with me.

I have finished the wings with only the Nav, Strobe and Landing Lights left over there which my texturers will do.

I guess now I should make it formal:

The X-Plane Paintshop has offered their services for the future development of all textures of the A330/A340 series that I am converting. They will also make liveries and texture the 3D cockpit.

I have finished the wings with only the Nav, Strobe and Landing Lights left over there which my texturers will do.

I guess now I should make it formal:

The X-Plane Paintshop has offered their services for the future development of all textures of the A330/A340 series that I am converting. They will also make liveries and texture the 3D cockpit.

That should work out good those guys are good at converting the liveries.