An 24 Aircraft FamiliarizationTutorial

ncc1701e

Nice,

Your English is just perfect for a french ear.

Next release of the AN24 will be ready to fly with a crew of 2 via the SmartCopilot of Rhard.

I use it with a friend and the Néo. But this one is not really done for 2 pilots as MCDU, ND are the same on both side ( and there is not dedicated checlists for Captain and FO )

For now the Jetsream is a good candidate for SmartCopilot, but there is no config file for it  ( the file delivered with the 3D KLN90B is a beta of beta ).

So i plan to buy the upcoming AN24 with my friend. This vidéo: http://xsmart-plane.com/smartcopilot/ is wonderfull., but we were afraid of the language barrier.

I hope you have time enough to do a vidéo of each sequence of a flight.

Claude.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

You are welcome. I had a very hard time with the written manual as well when I was first struggling with it but when I realized what a beautifully detailed model this is and all the hard work that went into making it, I can't blame the author for not wanting to release it without writing an extensive English manual which would have been timely and costly to any aircraft developer, especially since I think English is not his primary language. I hope to completely demystify this aircraft through my tutorials and perhaps create a gateway to understanding other eastern bloc aircraft and more complex aircraft (eastern or western for that matter) should more find their way into the X-Plane world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...