Problem during climb

nechrofaust

I never finished a flight yet with the TBM cause when during climb the plane starts loosing power, AP disconects and plane starts descending and later enters into stall. Always around 12.000ft.
Torque is around 98%, de icings are activated, i'm climbing around 125kt. I'm not using betas.
Anyone with the same problem?
Thank you

Before asking a bunch of questions... 

Are you a sim pilot or have you actually flown in real life?

What you are describing... can indeed happen... but I'm really quite confused on this one.

First obvious question is what's the TCAS say?

Assuming you have the AP Trims properly engaged (that switch to the left of the ELT)... in a real G1000/3K system, the AP disconnect is going to happen only when the data coming into the G1000 avionics system doesn't match what the GPS system is telling it about height/speed/pitch... etc. If you get a mismatch like that... then the AP will automatically disconnect and you'll get a AFCS error and usually a bunch more caution and warnings - airspeed, pitch, altitude, etc., mismatches.

Second... Now since you're talking about having your de-ice stuff on... I assume that's because you're flying in known icing conditions?

I will say this... I've NEVER been able to make the alleged de-icing capabilities of simulated aircraft work in Xplane...  doesn't matter if it's the TBM or whatever. I've intentionally tried taking off in known icing (I fly out of KMSP and KFCM - so it's freezing here all the time)...  and the planes always... ALWAYS... go face down in the dirt right at takeoff... 

The Cirrus planes have TKS.. aka the "weeping wing" of propylene glycol...  the TBM has I believe a pneumatic boot and electrics on the prop and trim surfaces. I've done proper de-icing conditions...

Planes still go flippity flop right off the runway... with a nice error message from Xplane saying, "You died dumbass - too much ice on the wings."

I flew the Vision Jet a few days ago... in known IMC icing... and started the deicing immediately... and it looked like the ice was gone (wasn't all bright white)... 

Kapow... still died as soon as I tried to lift off... the plane literally did a freaking cartwheel down 12R and I crashed landed about 200 feet before a 320 at the terminal (I use x-life as well). 

Now obviously if it had been real life... and I saw that much ice on the wings... wouldn't have taken off... but the game fooled me.

Soooooo... I've concluded that whatever goes on with the sim on icing... either a) I'm doing it wrong... or b) the sim is just kitty wampus ... 

It's a sim... not reality land... so I just roll with it.

Take a video of trying to take off so we can watch it.... that would tell us more... 

Bryan

Hello @Goran_M and @Bryan @ The Aviation Agenc

First of all thanks for your help. I found what the problem was.
Few weeks ago I downloaded a Lua script that simulates icing condition. Thats script was causing problems with the aircraft cause even if you had all de-icings activated plane fell after a few minutes flying. I deleted the script and the problem is gone.
Great aircraft
Thank you very much and sorry for this.