MFD Messed Up 1.0.7!

piper2102

Hello. Sorry to hear it's giving you trouble. Can you please verify that the screens work in the 3D cockpit? Also, are you by any chance running a multi-monitor setup with an ultra-wide monitor and/or running X-Plane on a monitor that Windows thinks ISN'T the main monitor? We've observed some users having issues when running X-Plane in full-screen mode on these kinds of display setups. As a temporary workaround, running windowed mode might work. Naturally we'll try to get it to work in fullscreen mode, so this is meant merely as a suggestion to get you up and running to satisfaction until we get this bug ironed out.

I have the same issue since the very first release of the aircraft. I use three monitors with three different viewpoints (in full screen). I tried removing all plugins except Gizmo of course with no success. No Saitek products connected either.  If I revert to one monitor with 5040 x 1050 viewpoint...I get a normal MFD. I hate the stretching effect that it creates though.

However, after downloading 11.30...all my issues disappeared . I can now fly this awesome aircraft with my three monitors with three viewpoints perfectly. And that, with all the same plugins and my Saitek radio and switch panel connected.

Cheers!