Go crazy in VOR or some ILS approach

capizolano

Hi, i love this airceraft, but, alwayz, in VOR app, the plane don´t go the correct route, and in some ils the same, foe example LFML ils 32R Z, IAF calan, STAR Lanko8C. in the final the aircraft most go at nex poit and began to go at the right side. in the picture you can see the aircraft going at right alone to the correcto route point. The same happend in VOR App, in VOR i must take the control in the approach because the plane don´t make the route in autopilot. anyoine now wath happends? o maybe i has make some mistake?

X-Plane 2016-07-02 22-00-32-69.jpg

Hi,

the problem is that the speed is too fast for the plane to make the turn - your speed at D165V is planned at 240kts and FL89 - the True Air Speed is too high to make the turn to the next waypoint. You can also tell by the LNAV route making a very "sharp" kink at that waypoint. Try to reduce the speed to 170kts or so (enter 170/ at LSK 1R) and see how it works then?

Jan

1 hour ago, capizolano said:

i will try but, the problem is that before intercep D165V start turn to right side. 

That could be related to another problem we have with "conditional waypoints" not being in the right spot...we are looking at that.#

Jan

Thanks for the pictures, yes, sure looks like the conditionals are the problem.

For now, I would suggest this workaround: Use HDG SEL to stay on the magenta until almost at the conditional waypoint, then fly DIRECT TO (enter LSK 1L) to the next "real" waypoint and engage LNAV again.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Jan