YVR Orthophoto help!!!

SwissCyul

Hey there flight simmers!!!! ;)

I converted this amazing Vancouver scenery from Fs2004 found here: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=164474

It's simply amazing, like a pay ware product and it converts like a charm with no missing objects,etc. 

It also comes with a photo scenery of Vancouver airport, harbour, downtown, etc.

Now the problem is that the airport itself has HD ground textures with taxi lines and ramp markings. But the orthophoto lies over that. Now you can't see the airport lines, only the ground photos which don't have the taxi lines on them. I want to get the ground textures over the ortho's, I've really tried everything, from separating the ortho's from the airport scenery and renaming them to zzz_CYVR Ortho, to renaming the single .pol files so that they appear in WED with the ground textures over the ortho's.

But none of that works. I really don't know what to do anymore, because when i converted FlyTampa's Montreal it worked like i wanted to. So you have the ground textures over the ortho scenery. 

So here you see a screenshot with the ortho's removed:

post-10330-0-22434900-1401749022_thumb.p

And now with the ortho's included:

post-10330-0-10857900-1401749047_thumb.p

And i want the textures from the first picture over the ortho's from the second one ;)

Greetings and hoping for good replies,

SwissCyul

Look in the object files for each tile of the photoscenery that covers the area. If it is a draped polygon (it should be) then add the line 

LAYER_GROUP terrain +1

into the scenery to see if that helps, so it looks something like:

TEXTURE_NOWRAP [Texture]TEXTURE_LIT_NOWRAP [texture_LIT]SCALE 1220 1220LAYER_GROUP terrain +1LOAD_CENTER  25.35095215   54.93896484 1725 256

Try fiddling with the +1 value to see if it helps, or try using taxiways -1 instead.

Hopefully that will help!

• 2 months later...