Reno carson city Hd enhanced help

zjohn1984

i just bought reno   carson city hd  

enhanced and wen i went to down load it  the flippin server is down 2 down load it from can some one help me with this isssue  since i bought this and i kinda am t off that  somthin i  bought doesnt work frustrating plus it new yrs day witch is a ,,, of timing i s horribble for this 2 happen  i want tol et ya know the server is down or somthing ive  tryed 2 download the scenery and it not down loading giving me a error message saying cant  connect and yes ive turned off windows fire wall and every thing.... 

so can some one help me plz ???????????

i just bought reno   carson city hd  

enhanced and wen i went to down load it  the flippin server is down 2 down load it from can some one help me with this isssue  since i bought this and i kinda am t off that  somthin i  bought doesnt work frustrating plus it new yrs day witch is a ,,, of timing i s horribble for this 2 happen  i want tol et ya know the server is down or somthing ive  tryed 2 download the scenery and it not down loading giving me a error message saying cant  connect and yes ive turned off windows fire wall and every thing.... 

so can some one help me plz ???????????

Its relatively difficult to offer you any type of assistance when one can hardly understand what you're saying. You can start by correcting your grammar and explaining the problem normally. 

zjohn1984 It looks like you have problem with the internet connection to the server from which the scenery get installed. Not knowing which platform you use (Windows, Linux or Mac) it is difficult to give you tips on how the fix connectivity. 

captainamerica Not every body is a native speaker on this forum so may be a little bit more tolerance would help… 

captainamerica Not every body is a native speaker on this forum so may be a little bit more tolerance would help… 

While I may stand to be corrected, his post reads more like "online slang" than "non-native speaker".

Either way, we need more information, as posted above.

Excuse me   this is not right to just blow off customers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  if they have a issue you fix it  No delay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how hard is that i just wont be buying th soft ware from you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   company again if i want to  ill go directly to the manufacture or  willl go buy them from aerosoft for xplanes this is sum bull ,,,,,, and makes me very very  sadden   with being ignored................  My   $$$$$  your not getting any more of my$$$$ unless i get support n get this working

i have the right to be disspointed  your damn right i want to install somthing i expect it to work not give me hick up in the proccess..........

this is  Not right plane n simple the way i see it ok     Plz respond  to m   Email

Excuse me   this is not right to just blow off customers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  if they have a issue you fix it  No delay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how hard is that i just wont be buying th soft ware from you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   company again if i want to  ill go directly to the manufacture or  willl go buy them from aerosoft for xplanes this is sum bull ,,,,,, and makes me very very  sadden   with being ignored................  My   $$$$$  your not getting any more of my$$$$ unless i get support n get this working

i have the right to be disspointed  your damn right i want to install somthing i expect it to work not give me hick up in the proccess..........

this is  Not right plane n simple the way i see it ok     Plz respond  to m   Email

First off, I can barely coherently read what you write.

Second off, I encourage you to read text on a screen before blowing up. Not only have you received a response here, but on the contact form when a support ticket is created, big red text is presented to you: "If you send multiple e-mails this will delay our response to you. Do not do this! Typical response time is 3 days or less."

You have sent MULTIPLE e-mails.