Spain World Champion!

Japo32

Yes!!!!!!!! Sorry for not posting anything of the CRJ or any of my planes, but today is the day when Spain won the World Football Cup!!! The first times in our lives!

Supporter like me of Real Madrid a long Ago seeing how Spain always was eliminated in quarter finals or before, for me is a pleasure see all the streets of the cities of Spain with Yellow and Red Colors! For people out of Spain maybe that is normal, see his flags everytime on their courtries.. but here we don't usually show our flag out of the houses.. so it is incredible now to feel proud to be "spaniard"

Here the crisis is going bad and I know this Cup is not solution of anything but see people happy is always a pleasure. Just a sentence:

¡¡¡QUE VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

20100711-634144879846613750w.jpg

Right before the last, and winning, goal a Spanish player was offside. Too bad it was not noticed by an arbiter...maybe we could have won the cup with the penalty shooting.

However, I have to admit the Spanish team played far more coherent and a tiny bit less foul. A well deserved victory.  :)

Brucedejong_gr.jpg

Sorry, it wasn't offside :) The final goal was perfectly valid and was a direct result of one mistake, that was made almost simultaneously by all of the Dutch players. Everyone focused on the ball, and forgot about Spanish players. Take note, that anyone with the ball was immediately surrounded by 2-3 opponents, while players without it, were relatively free. Moments before Iniesta got the ball, two players that were supposed to cover him, were in fact behind him, not between him and the ball. Only one of them was able to barely touch incoming ball, but that didn't help much. Finally, Iniesta got the ball and used it with virtuosity :D Bravo! That said, Spaniards played better and more fair game, they really deserved that victory ;) Congrats!!

Iniesta was not offside, but a few seconds before another Spanish player was, iirc from the comments last evening.

I looked it up and it is a very fuzzy situation:

29da1sg.jpg

No need to f*ck ants (splitting hairs in Dutch) over it. The Spanish team was better, more fluent and have better hairstyles.  ;D

Just got my spanish citizenship I feel so proud to be a spaniard even if we would have lost the cup, but thanks to an amazing group of "futbolistas" we are now the world champions! Olé, Olé, Olé... Viva España!

And now that the world cup is over and things return to normal. Me, personally, am in a post world cup depression period. After following very game for a full month it's hard not to miss the routine of getting up early, brew some fresh coffee and enjoy great football matches. I hope this post world cup depression does not hit you as hard as it has hit me and you can return to the finalizing touches of what promises to be THE MOST revolutionary release of X-Plane history after X-Plane it self.

I have been following the development of the CRJ200 for over a year now and can't wait for it's release. But then again, if i have waited this long for it rather wait a bit longer until is completed because I know I will enjoy it for many years to come.

Felicidades Javi por el campeonato, sé que serás también el campeón de los add-ons para X-Plane.