Skymaxx 2.1 Installer Doesn't Work

captainamerican

I just had the chance to download the new skymaxx 2.1 update, and every time I run the installer and enter my x-aviation email and password, the "next" button (After I click it once) fades and the installer doesn't proceed to the next step or do anything. I thought it might take a few minutes to load but I left it on for hours...

HELP!

I just had the chance to download the new skymaxx 2.1 update, and every time I run the installer and enter my x-aviation email and password, the "next" button (After I click it once) fades and the installer doesn't proceed to the next step or do anything. I thought it might take a few minutes to load but I left it on for hours...

It sounds to me like perhaps the prompt to uninstall your old version is getting hidden behind the current installer window or something. Can you move the installer window to somewhere else on the screen and see if a popup window is somehow getting hidden to uninstall the previous?

Best Regards,
Cameron