Lets do the best we can to help!

G-ERTI

One of the most hard working and high profile figures in Flight Simming needs a little bit of help. Froogle (Peter Wright) has an uncle who needs some help to afford his cancer treatment. I think it would be appreciated by Froogle if people could donate, no matter how small. As little as £1 will even go a long way as his uncle is very close to receiving the full amount he needs.

Lets repay Froogle for all the great vids and time he has given the flight sim community. Here is a link to his Facebook page where you can donate: https://www.facebook.com/Frooglesim

My mom is dying of peritoneal cancer, but I'm not going to ask for yours or anyone else's help here. Here and the org are the wrong forums, buddy.  Now, if you've got an issue with X-Plane, let's talk.

While I admire your compassion and desire to help a guy's family, if Froogle wants the help of anyone in the flight sim community I think he's perfectly capable of asking for himself.

Edited by ointment

wow, just had a look and they've already reached their goal apparently...surprising just how generous complete strangers can be. I'm so sorry Pete's having a rough time at home these days...hang in there buddy...all bad things come to pass!

PS - I don't mind being asked here or having it brought to my attention...you do whatever it takes for a legit cause...asking friends or the people of a community that you belong to is sometimes the best thing you can do.

Edited by Hangar