SkymaxxPro is getting better than ever!!!

flydav

I just finished my first flight with version 1.3 its unbelievable! Amazing...pauses are almost nothing, clouds are getting more and more realistic, performance is also getting way better!

These are a few shots just to show the undecided people what SMP is capable of and thanks again for making my wish of the " forced cirrus layer" come true!

This is a must have add-on  

post-8426-0-43921900-1391928859_thumb.jp

post-8426-0-47304800-1391928865_thumb.jp

post-8426-0-20388800-1391928871_thumb.jp

post-8426-0-18482000-1391928877_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

i agree, i stopped using XP10 for a while and went back to that whore FSX :lol:  because i couldn't take the SMP pauses and other issues with "real weather" on  BUT ever since version 1.3 was released I keep setting up flights in XP10 to enjoy the new updated SMP...i love it!

Glad we could turn you around Harry, we knew we would ;)  

• Upvote 1

and went back to that whore FSX

:lol: :lol: :lol::D

John, just took a look at the SMP settings and different cirrus textures, awesome.

Cirrus force idea was when that genus light bulb clicked in your head. :D   It was a great improvement in my opinion.

I love contrails or like some say chem-trails  :P .

Do you think , maybe one day in the future, we could have an option to adjust their density?

I love SMP as it is but since I know you guys will be shooting for perfection, I just wanted to ask. :)

Thank you, cheers, AJ  ;)

SMP 1.3 is ok for me, but I still have the problem with some light halo. I identified one NAMED_LIGHT (it's a white beacon light) that have this problem. As soon as I can I'll post a more precise feedback.

Sent from Mad iPhone using Tapatalk

Mat we are aware of that issue and it wasn't fixed in 1.3 but we are working on it......

OK, here goes AJ AGAIN! 

Guys, I do not care how many times I said that, I have to say it again.

Thank you John, Thank you SkyMaxx Pro Team, Thank you X-Aviation Team to make it possible.

Why do I had to say it?

I am flying on VATSIM now, one of the longer flights using FSE to pay off my baby LES Saab340A  ( BTW, v$3,600,000 ).

I switched to outside view and started playing with the time of the day ( since I am on VATSIM, I could not change the weather).

I was so impressed with what I saw that I made the video below.

I am in love with SMP and my LES Saab340A, call me whatever you want, I do not care, had to post it here. :D

Cheers, AJ ;)

P.S. The first part of the video has some sounds from me watching the video on you tube on the other screen, sorry about that. :(

Watch in HD and full screen.

• Upvote 3

Agree, things are so good with X-Plane at the moment, 1.3 SMP and 1.1 Saab...its amazing.  I was at EIDW extreme with so many details, full clouds and overcast, traffic and on VATSIM with a steady 30FPS.  I have never had this and it is all i wanted since a started using FSX years and years ago now.  Utterly brilliant.  Thank you John and evryone who is making this happen.  Now...How can i get out of work early ?

• Upvote 2

Well I just have to say something...

WHAT AN AMAZING ADDON!

What took me so long?

I guess I thought 40 was a lot of money...

Silly me!

Now I don´t have to stick my head in to that pot of mashed potatoes they call clouds i X plane anymore!

(where everything goes solid grey)

And performance gain? Could not believe that really... But Oh Yes! Not only a few frames... but from 30 to 35-40.
  • Upvote 2