Who has this livery

Leen de Jager

Who has this livery and where did you get it?

Mine version is the default, but I checked around at my usual download locations and couldn't find the version you posted. For what it's worth. McPhat finally put up the livery downloads on its website, have they updated this livery from what comes in the aerosoft download package?

So it appears that the screenshot itself is from McPhat, you can see it on their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.125636584193654.26864.114160422007937&type=1

An unreleased version perhaps? Sorry, I know this is probably all info you have.  I even scoured the x-plane.es forums but couldn't find a user posting a screenshot with this version of the livery.

Thanks for the feedback.
Now ,a few days later, I found out whats all about.
The screen showed on the McPhat-Facbook shows us a version wich has never been published.
In fact it was the very first livery made for the ATR (before McPhat started their activities with the bird)
This first livery had various details we do not find on the McPhat-liveries. ( e.g.  the emergency-exit on the cockpit and detailed propellors)

On the other hand McPhat improved the textures and added many other significent details in high definition.

Why I am making such a fuzz about this?

Last months I have been working on a livery for the ATR. ( Royal Thay Air Force 6th Wing 60314 , with the "Valour without Arms" logo on it) )
Its my intention not to make  "just another livery" , I am recreating the looks of the bird.
This one will not be "dirty" and  "worn-out" , it will look, lets say, a bit fresher.

AND it will have the  details ( I re-created myself)  we see on the first initial livery in combination with the McPhat-looks (except for the dirt as said)

In other words , it try to make it a "McPhat-Extra" ("Plus" if you prefer)

This work is based on my own  ATR72 paintkit ( based on McPhat "blanks") and re-woked normals.

ATR72.png

Edited by Leen de Jager
  • Upvote 3