What did you fly today?

Maxime

Thanks for the compliment Ezer.

I did not realise , its just the way the plane was parked by X-Plane.
Maybe the marshaller told him to place the plane at this position , due to works on the platform.

Who knows , its possible, its even "plausible" Austin would say.

PS

For give me for saying , I am not a moderator here. ( as I am at several other forums )

When quoting posts , do not quote pictures direct UNDER the original picture , its useless and it has a negative influence on the loading time of the page.

Edited by Leen de Jager

Thanks for the compliment Ezer.

I did not realise , its just the way the plane was parked by X-Plane.

Maybe the marshaller told him to place the plane at this position , due to works on the platform.

Who knos , its possible, its even "plausible" Austin would say.

PS

For give me for saying , I am not a moderator here. ( as I am at several other forums )

When quoting posts , do not quote pictures direct UNDER the original picture , its useless and it has a negative influence on the loading time of the page.

Sorry about that

Did you realise you are Erik? 

Could you please stop harassing me? You are doing the same thing on X-Plane Paintshop and I find it very tiresome. As I have said on XPP I'm not the person you think (or want to think) I am, and you know this because if I was the person that you believe (or want to believe) I am then there would be proof of that and you would show it, but since you are not showing any proof then it prooves that I'm not the person that you think (or want to think) I am.

• Upvote 4

Could you please stop harassing me? You are doing the same thing on X-Plane Paintshop and I find it very tiresome. As I have said on XPP I'm not the person you think (or want to think) I am, and you know this because if I was the person that you believe (or want to believe) I am then there would be proof of that and you would show it, but since you are not showing any proof then it prooves that I'm not the person that you think (or want to think) I am.

See, the thing is, you actually are. 

Christ is this still seriously a thing??? I've been gone from this scene for like the last SIX MONTHS and we're still dealing with him?

No it isn't. "Erik" has been gone for the past few months, and I seriously doubt that this is him. It is pretty much just Ryan, no clue why he chooses to do this. At this point its ongoing complaining about a problem that was never here. Posting something in what did you fly today hardly deserves being tormented by multiple users, on a problem that you may know nothing about.

Edited by Ben Wolf
  • Upvote 3

No it isn't. "Erik" has been gone for the past few months, and I seriously doubt that this is him. It is pretty much just Ryan, no clue why he chooses to do this. At this point its ongoing complaining about a problem that was never here. Posting something in what did you fly today hardly deserves being tormented by multiple users, on a problem that you may know nothing about.

Thank you, does Ryan and Benedikt do this to all new members?