Maxime

9164265018_6f43de2aa1_o.png

9164264660_113a6701cb_o.png

9164265524_e0a3c73469_o.png

Landing at KFSO. No freeware custom scenery I have works too well with v10 :(

9162044469_3a165cae68_o.png

Taxiing...

9164265170_5d3ca7c650_o.png

Spent far too long trying to get the beacon right, If you notice it on the no. 2 engine. The exterior lighting is top-notch for a default plane!

That's all for today, but I will have more tomorrow when I do my first trans-Atlantic flight in the new updated 777! (Been procrastinating on this one for a long time, will need a trip to the grocery store to keep myself stocked for this one! :D .)

• Upvote 3

Nice pics Mario. Dis you finish your around-the-world journey?

The last leg I did in the tour was from Phuket to Adelaide, and there I'm still standing. Took lots of pictures, but somehow that long flight made me a bit tired of using airliners.

I will certainly continue the tour, though!

• Upvote 1

The industry is custom scenery, of course. Shows what's really stil missing in X-Plane, right? ;)

And yes, I use that "Gold edition something" cloud addon but obviously can't remember the name just now… :o

Yeah, I've already guessed that it's custom, but where did you get it? Done by yourself? Converted MSFS scenery?

It's actually a very old conversion I did: Vienna by FlyTampa. Looks like I did it in 2008, 5 years ago.

Oh!! I remember, I had this one too, but somehow it stopped working in XP 10.

I once went by bus from Germany to Romania, passing Vienna and you could see this very same industrial area from the highway... during the night, it was a very strange, surreal atmosphere...

Edited by Mario Donick