whic aircraft should i buy?

Liner45

The JS32 is a very fun aircraft to fly, also quite difficult to manage EGT/RPM ect. The Saab isn't out yet, but personally, I would wait for the Saab instead of buying a new aircraft. To answer your question about textures, that is really up to your personal preference. Also the Saab has much more complex systems, being a more complex aircraft than the Jetstream.

The JS32 is a very fun aircraft to fly, also quite difficult to manage EGT/RPM ect. The Saab isn't out yet, but personally, I would wait for the Saab instead of buying a new aircraft. To answer your question about textures, that is really up to your personal preference. Also the Saab has much more complex systems, being a more complex aircraft than the Jetstream.

thank you

I think it depends entirely on your means.  The SAAB is not yet released, but I own the JS32 and it is a very, very fun aircraft to fly.  It looks beautiful, and flies even better.  It's great for short flights, simple, but you can still fly by the book, so to speak.  I couple it with the KLN90B gps (freeware) with navigraph data for IFR flights. You will get your money's worth with the JS32.

So, why not both?

If you can buy only one, I would go for the Saab 340 - not out yet, but thruth is something from LES for X-Plane  is like the A2A of FSX..... at least until I'm given reasons to think differently, that's how I rate their products...

Well, the MU-2 is not actually LES ( I believe ) but let's consider it is as well :-)

Edited by jcomm
  • Upvote 1