PilotsEye.tv review Episode Nr.1 (Munich-San Francisco)

SwissCyul

post-10330-0-80797300-1375537566_thumb.j

Hello again. 

I am starting a series of reviews about the PilotsEye.tv cockpit videos. This is the first DVD of their series of Videos. 

The flight starts in Munich and ends in San Francisco. It's operated by Lufthansa with an A340-600. 

The running time is about 60 minutes and the price is 24 dollars. It has german and english subtitles but the main language is german. This is like i said the first Movie of PilotsEye.tv, so it's really basic. No outside views of the aircraft or looks in the cabin. Just pure cockpit filming. The pilots don't really start a conversation with the viewers and the 60 minutes are not really filled with great things. It's just a normal flight that has been cut down to 60 minutes. The flight goes over Germany, Greenland and then south of Vancouver. The best thing is that at the end you can see the golden gate bridge without clouds. 

I would not recommend this DVD for buying. It's really only tech-talk and no explanation about anything. And a major minus is that you never see the aircraft from outside. 

It's the first episode so PilotsEye.tv has learned now to make some things better, but you still shouldn't buy this movie. 

Thats my first review and i don't want to insult anybody or want to make PilotsEye.tv look bad. It's just my impression of the first DVD.

Please comment if you want more :)

Have a great Weekend,

SwissCyul

I own EDDF to KLAX. I gather that the idea is to view the flight over the should of a 744 captain. Seeing him land was quite interesting.

The DVDs are IMHO aimed at the interested general audience. We (flight simming guys with a little more) might get a lot more info hunting good vids on youtube, I think.

I own EDDF to KLAX. I gather that the idea is to view the flight over the should of a 744 captain. Seeing him land was quite interesting.

The DVDs are IMHO aimed at the interested general audience. We (flight simming guys with a little more) might get a lot more info hunting good vids on youtube, I think.

Yeah. I just got the Episode 3 of the series (Zurich-Shanghai, Swiss a340) and it's fantastic. A real difference to the first video :)

Whatever... 

I will publish the next review soon. 

Thanks for commenting ;)