Aerobatic team

I've noticed that many of the va's that have military jets in them or aerobatic planes in them are usually aimed FSX. This frustrates me quite a lot as i want to be part of one but i don't want to buy a windows computer. If anyone knows why this is then, TELL ME PLEASE.

However this is not the point, i would like to start an aerobatic team for x-plane 10/9. I know it will be kind of bad due to graphics and all that but i do think it will be amazing to get 2+ people to fly in formation with.

I'm pretty sure that their are many flight sim enthusiasts that would like to take part in this, so if you are intrested please join the disscussion and if i get one person we will start very soon and i'll go over how it is going to work.

note: i have flown an aerobatic plane before so, please any age can join.

thank you and i hope you are interested. 

Check out http://www.airnorthwest.org  We have a whole division dedicated to flying old warbirds for air shows and aerobatics.  Access to them is based on rank and flight hours so it takes a while to be eligible, but we do have the largest and most diverse fleet of any VA.  We may not be a perfect fit for you, but we are an X-Plane based (and Mac friendly, for sure) virtual airline.  Check us out!

For formation flying, are you proposing VATSIM, IVAO, NetFlight, X-FlightServer or PilotEdge?  I've done a bit of formation flying on NetFlight and X-FlightServer mainly to avoid dealing with ATC.  I know PilotEdge is more than happy to accommodate aerobatics.

• Upvote 1

I have a pretty tight schedule today and tomorrow.  I might be able to fly tonight if you want to jump onto NetFlight.  If we want to see each other in the correct aircraft on NetFlight, we both have to have the same planes.  That doesn't mean we have to FLY the same plane, but that we both have to own the plane that the other is flying.  NetFlight doesn't use CSL files the way VATSIM, X-FlightServer and PilotEdge do.