Where is the CRJ200 64B from X-Aviation ?.

cassis87

Cassis87,

I am sorry you have these feelings, and regret that the delay has put you in a position to no longer consider a purchase from X-Aviation.

As I'm sure you know, we are not thieves, unlike your assertion of such in another thread. 

64-bit is a big change for all vendors, not just X-Aviation. There are many who have yet to fully make the transition, and each has their own good reason for it. As an end user I can understand the frustration you feel, however, please know that we work each and every day to get closer to releasing 64-bit updates for our products. These updates take a lot of resources, time, and money to create, and in the end are provided to you 100% free.

We thank you for your patience, and once you receive your update we hope you re-consider your stance. We definitely appreciate your business!

I'm going to lock this thread now to be sure we end this on as positive a note as we can. Please don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail and we'll be very happy to assist or answer any concerns you may have.

• Upvote 4