I was wondering if anyone has any of the older Mac PowerPC plugins -- Gizmo in particular -- that came with or might work with the Falco? I bought this plane about a year ago, finally got around to loading it recently on my G5 (in 9.70) and found that it wouldn't activate. Cameron tells me the plugins that came with my purchase won't work on PPC, only Intel. He was having a problem finding the older plugins to do my activation, so I'm thinking maybe someone on the forum still uses a G5, or whatever PPC, or just happens to have these files.

I'm sure the Falco would fly just fine on the G5, as does the Duchess, Mentor, MU-2, Seamax et. al. It's just that X-Aviation can't activate it. If you can help un-ground my Falco, please post. Thanks.

Unfortunately that is not the end all to this. There are specific scripts that would also need to be obtained.

If anyone out there is still running a PPC by rare chance please let us know.

As we traditionally do not condone distribution of files like this, please utilize the PM system to contact myself or duchessfan. I'll close this topic in the meantime and we'll consider it a NOTAM for help.

Thanks!