[Philipp] CTD when launching CRJ on Ubuntu 12.04

jspaquet

Hi,

I purchased the CRJ-200 a while ago and had been using it without issues on Windows. I recently moved to Ubuntu 12.04 64bit and can install and run X-Plane 10.10rc3 without any problems. All of the default aircraft seem to work and sound is working as well. As soon as I select the CRJ from the menu I get a CTD and a segfault. I have attached the Log.txt, an ldd on lin.xpl from the plugins and the backtrace from gdb. I should also note that all of the 32bit libs are installed on this system. Here are the md5sums of the downloads I used:

e7bb4abd6c716652ba743c0f49f152a4 Take_Command_CRJ-200_1.5.1.zip (from X-Aviation site)

2a9ac315a396c217e86c7047bc3532f2 setup-linux-x64.run (inside zip file)

Thank you very much for your time and help,

Jean-Sebastien Paquet

linxpl_ldd.txt

xp_backtrace.txt

Log.txt

I had a similar problem, or exactly the same, tested in two different Ubuntu 12.04 copies. I solved the problem by uninstalling the 64bit versión and running the installer of the CRJ: setup-linux.run. Try to do that; if everything goes well uninstall the CRJ again and run the 64bit installer. Now it should work.

Edited by Julio Alberto