[SOLVED] New CRJ Versions Frustrations

reball

I hope someone can help--if I start XP and then the CRJ (1.5 downloaded yesterday), inevitably when starting cold and dark, after the master switch is on, center displays on, HYD 3A on, ext GPU on and in use, IRS both to NAV, all procedures normal, then on FMS display, hitting POS INIT always leads to a drop to desktop after the message XP is shutting down. But it gets odder--if I follow the advise on original thread and load a default plane first, exit XP, restart and back to default plane, then change to CRJ, then I can set the INIT POS, however, also reproducibly, the two displays (pilot and copilot sets) are black. If I hover mouse over the DISPL switch on left side panel, I get large arrows suggesting the switch can be changed from its OFF position, but I can't switch it on. I had none of these issues with version 1.4. Finally, under settings and warnings (XP 10.10r3), if I set to start with engines runniing, then reload the CRJ, the engines are running but again, those PD screens are black and can't be switched on. Any ideas anyone, or is there an elusive bug? Thanks in advance.