Many switches immovable on CRJ-200

patflannigan

I am having trouble with the CRJ purchased from X-Aviation.com. Many of the switches and avionics do not function properly, particularly the Battery Master Switch, APU Generator and IDG 1 and 2 Switches. Also, clicking on the PFD, MFD, or FMS does not bring up a windowed screen.

I have reviewed my log.txt and found the following errors:

shrink-wrap: Aircraft path: (/Volumes/Hard Drive/Applications/X-Plane 9/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/)

Fetching plugins for Hard Drive:Applications:X-Plane 9:Aircraft:X-Aviation:CRJ-200:plugins

dlerror:dlopen(/Applications/X-Plane 9/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/mac.xpl, 9): no suitable image found. Did find:

/Applications/X-Plane 9/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/plugins/CRJAvionics/mac.xpl: unknown required load command 0x80000022

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cockpit_Main.obj has normals of the wrong length.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cockpit_PanelCentral.obj has normals of the wrong length.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cockpit_PanelSuperior.obj has normals of the wrong length.

WARNING: object Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/objects/Cabin.obj has normals of the wrong length.

Preload time: 10744.

Gizmo: logging.debug: (IPC kickoff)

It looks as though my mac.xpl and several of the .obj files are corrupt.

Some details:

I am running X-Plane 9.7 with the latest version of the JRollon CRJ.

I have one other plugin installed: PilotEdge, but I have tested the CRJ without this plugin with the same issues.

I have reinstalled the CRJ several times and continue to get the same errors and lack of functionality.

I did point the installer to /Applications/X-Plane-9/ -- the main X-Plane folder.

I am running Mac OS X : 10.5.8

I'd really appreciate any help fixing this issue.

Thanks!

Pat Flannigan

Editor, AviationChatter.com