[SOLVED] FMS - HOLD-Page in 1.4.4

Stefan

What happened to the HOLD-Page in 1.4.4?there is no more possibility to change hold-parameters. the LSK's for selecting a hold from the list are inactive.

Hi Stefan, I was begining to think it was me pressing the wrong buttons, :huh: My Version 1.4.4 is doing the same, I can get to this page:

post-7830-0-43546500-1332196540_thumb.jp

But no further. Using version 1.4.3 I could click on the LSK's to view or edit HOLD details. (like this)

post-7830-0-60955700-1332196702_thumb.jp

cessna729.

XP10.04r3, Windows 7 (64bit). Stock 1109 FMS Nav Data.

Okay guys, found it.

Combine this problem -> with this problem -> https://twitter.com/...762214361575424 and you get the idea why I ended up with stuff in my Mac backup that I _thought_ I had pushed to the server, but hadn't. The windows version doesn't contain the same code as the Mac version, where the HOLD PAGE works as intended.

Well, we have to cut another update anyway when Aerosoft has finished typesetting the new manual. Then I will push the updates to the Windows version also.

Sorry guys, but as long as my office is still cluttered the way it is now, I guess things like this just happen.

Edited by philipp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Phiipp,

when are you going to update the windows version so we can use the holding page?

thank you

Hold up is not on Philipp's side, but X-Aviation's. Should be out very shortly while we compile the installer.

This update will also contain some new documentation for all these new features and how to use them.