General question and request update G6

Hello, I would like to know if the wheel pants can be removed from my SR20 G1000 since in real life it does not have them and I like it better without these elements. My other question is if you plan to improve the airplane so that it is CIRRUS SR20 G6 now which is newer and more modern
image.thumb.png.de360199e5d799e9251a8da91c68380e.pngimage.thumb.png.2d2ead1f777309aacfd25f36570bff4e.pngD-ENYB | Cirrus SR20-G6 | FFG - Flugförderungsgemeinschaft | Karsten Bley |  JetPhotos

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HIKAMMO said:

I would like to know if the wheel pants can be removed from my SR20 G1000 since in real life it does not have them

No, the wheel pants cannot be removed. In real life it does have them: https://www.airliners.net/search?aircraft=16943&display=detail

There are no plans to change that or make it an option.

20 hours ago, HIKAMMO said:

My other question is if you plan to improve the airplane so that it is CIRRUS SR20 G6 now which is newer and more modern

The retail variant of the SR20 will not see a G6 option. We only offer this to commercial license purchases in conjunction with the appropriate RealSimGear Perspective+ hardware.

• Downvote 1