CTD when launching a new flight (Win10 / CL650 v1.7 / Xplane v11.55r2)

Hi,

Some disappointment this aftrenoon since my CL650 doesn't work at all anymore.

This morning everything was still working well, as I was flying and trying to make my homemade FCP to work (see my other topic CL650/FCP/ap_eng issues with Mobiflight)

When coming back after lunch pause and trying to restart the sim, all I get is a beautiful Crash To Desk.

I tried to uninstall all the additional plugins as DRT or DRE, but I stil get the CTD

After that I tried to uninstall/reinstall the CL650; same result

Then I tried to uninstall/reinstall Xplane, and reinstall the CL650; and I still get the CTD

This is the first time I encounter this since I use the CL650 and don't know what else to do.

I've also checked if any Windows update had been done between this morning and this afternoon, but nothing.

I attached the last log file, I hope someone will find out what happens ;)

Log.txt

Edited by fcAero38

if I understand well, either I purchase XP12 hoping first that my computer is able to run it correctly and second that the CL650 will not crash again, or I wait for any hypothetical NOAA fix.

So, very bad news, and as HeitorGoulart said in the attached topic "Oww so sad! But okay, thank you for your help!" ;)