Flight Plans & GPS in XPX

Blodhemn

Is there any way to load my flight plans into the GPS in XPX? In FSX this happened automatically when you filed a flight plan. But I cannot find a way to do it in XPX. Manual only mentions how to use the Direct To function, but that is only good for putting in a direct route. Is the only way to use the GPS, by literally manually entering each waypoint as I go along? If so, is this another thing that will be updated at some point? as its a pain having to manually enter waypoints.

Thanks in advance

Rob

I know that while using the FMC, you can use the LD button, but the flight plan file must be placed into the X-Plane 10/Output/FMS plans first. You can generate X-Plane flight plans using the following website:

http://www.simroutes...ParseRoute.aspx

Once you hit "generate route", there will be an option to export an X-Plane flight plan as a download. To generate a flight plan (not x-plane, but in general), use the following website:

http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

hope this helps!!

Edited by karingka

Was really hoping they would sort that out for v10 but sadly no. Direct to only except where theres a combined FMC & you can type in and save flight plans on that and recal them with load or add a pre-made flight plan direct to flight plans' Typing a divert on route into the FMC works with most aircraft.

Having that GPS fully functional is top of my wish list as I mostly fly small/medium GA craft small airport hopping