Hand Signals and Checklist procedure hints window items are smushed/squished together

Good afternoon,

I searched this forum and reviewed many topics hoping to find a similar issue.

In the 2 of the 3 screenshots shared, I can not seem to figure out how to increase either window size eliminating the smushed appearance.  

Out of the many, many videos I watched on YT, I swear I saw someone posting how and correct the issue.  It looked like they increased "something" from 100% to 150%.  Within the challenger or XP12 config somewhere. 

The only thing that comes close to this under XP: "Graphics", ACCESSIBILTY, "User Interface Size", has: 100% or 150% but I tested that just made the entire monitor viewing landscape larger, no joy.  BTW, The Base Font Size is set to default - 14 px.  In fact, I set this to 16 px, and made it even smaller!!! Ugh!

The closest config I found otherwise was under the "Challenger 650", "USER SETTINGS", and under the "F/O ASSISTS" tab, Hint Bar Width: 40% highest setting.  (pictured below).

The left side widget, "Signal Hands" does not seem to have any configuration tweaking.

I have a 3 monitor setup, and it works well for the most part.

2024-03-11_14-02-12.jpg

2024-03-11_18-05-21.jpg

2024-03-11_17-24-58.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 7:32 PM, Pils said:

There is no resolution for this issue that I'm aware of (other than using nView or similar to make multiple monitors into one virtual display).

So what is nView? 

I'm using all native techniques/settings provided by xplane under the GRAPHICS tab to replicate 3 views on separate monitors.  It is not one virtual display.  This is a common practice with xplane settings.  I'm surprised no one else is having this issue if its common with multi displays.

If this is not correctable, it basically makes the checklist hints unusable -

Edited by David_M

9 hours ago, David_M said:

nView

1821776150_Screenshot2024-03-14181141.png.8a0327f94e2e7ecbcc69c5233f0371f8.png

Accessible via the Nvidia Control Panel.

I'm using all native techniques/settings provided by xplane under the GRAPHICS tab to replicate 3 views on separate monitors.  It is not one virtual display.

Yes, and this is the problem.

I'm surprised no one else is having this issue if its common with multi displays.

I never said that. In fact I implied the opposite. You can search the forum for previous posts on the topic. However, it's not resolved.

• 1 month later...