Looking ahead

Very happy with the TBM900 which I picked up about 2 weeks ago. I've been doing flight sims since the 90s, and this is a superlative setup. Quite immersive and faitifully replicated. 

Going off on a tangent. Seeing discussions about the Challenger, and also a 737? add-on for X-Plane 12.

I know it's not as easy as flipping switch on/off, but is there any thought being given to expanding that same level of authenticity and realism of the TBM900 to a turbine helicopter(Bell 407 etc?) 

I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the TBM900 and appreciate your kind words about its immersion and authenticity. :)

The decision to develop a new aircraft type, especially something as specialized as a turbine helicopter, involves careful consideration of the market demand and the return on investment. Currently, our focus has been on fixed-wing aircraft, where we've found a strong interest and support from the community. The add-on market's dynamics, particularly for helicopters and certain niche aircraft, make it challenging to commit to projects that may not meet the broader audience's interest or financial viability.

For the above reasons, we don't have plans for a helicopter like the Bell 407 at the moment.

Thank you once again for your support and for sharing your thoughts!

• Upvote 1