Set parking brake with pedal in

With XP's default parking brake system, you can't have parking brake set with brake pedal fully pressed, However it's possible in P3D with FSUIPC, or with Zibo 737.

I already got this kind of muscle memory by pressing pedal full in, pull the parking brake then release the pedal, so the current system on IXEG 737 is kinda annoying...

I'd like to it works as follows: the parking brake could be set wit both pedals higher than 75%, and will keep engaged all the way you releases the pedal after set,  it only resets until break pedal released to like 50%, then require over 75% press on both side to be able to disengage.

Yes, that would be a good addition - however it requires writing custom code for the brakes. I believe that Laminar may change the annoying way that "parking brake" and "brake effort maximum" is the same in the future, otherwise we may implemenent it like that, too.