No fan noise after turning electric master on again (v1.0.2)

vdrummer4

Hi, first of all thanks for the great aircraft. I have a lot of fun flying it.

One thing I noticed is the absence of the fan noise when turning on the electric master again after previously having it turned off.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Load the DA40 cold and dark
2. Turn on the master switch
3. Start the engine (let it run for approx. 10 seconds)
4. Shut down the engine
5. Turn off the master switch
6. Turn on the master switch

Expected behavior:
Hearing the fan noise again

Actual behavior:
No fan noise audible

Note that just turning the electric master on -> off -> on without starting the engine inbetween leads to the expected behavior: The fan noise is audible (Although the "start up" phase of the fans seems to be missing).

Now that I've tried it again, I did get a fan sound after only having the engine running for a very short time. Turning the master off and on again resulted in fan noise for about half a second followed by a spool down sound after which no more fan sounds can be heard, no matter what I do. Could the issue be timing-related?

I would appreciate if you could look into this as sound is an important factor for immersion in my opinion.

Edited by vdrummer4

• vdrummer4 changed the title to No fan noise after turning electric master on again (v1.0.2)