ixeg 737 1.5.2 engines running, doors open on runway! xplane 12 crash

Pto

hi.  updated the plane (and x-plane): first time to have a problem with this plane. attaching log file. starting "with engines running." doors were open, so i tried to figure out how to close the doors - hit or miss.  control surfaces work, but not throttle (although visually the cockpit throttles are moving properly). then when i give up and quit - x-plane not responding. many many times i have tried this. also, i notice that the ixeg 737 folder has been installed in the aircraft folder, not in the x-plane folder as i was directed to choose. twice:) thanks, Peter. 

Log copy.txt

Edited by Pto
typos, clarification

• Pto changed the title to ixeg 737 1.5.2 engines running, doors open on runway! xplane 12 crash

Hi, this is not a complete answer, but it may help you move forward.

You can close the doors with the ground services menu which appears on the left of the screen when you move the mouse that way.  

The QUIT fault is a known problem and the current workaround is to force quit.  Hopefully fixed soon.

Selection of the requested XPlane main folder just helps X-Aviation install in the correct location.  The IXEG B737 aircraft folder should install itself correctly in the X-Aviation folder in the aircraft folder.

• Like 1

I just installed ixeg 737 and had the same issues when I clicked the 'Start with engines running'
The doors were open, etc.

The way I corrected this was to go to the 737 Main Menu (mouse the left side of the screen) 
and click the second choice: "PREFLIGHT"
From the choices click "Ready to Fly"
Click on "RESTART" at the bottom..

You're good to go!

Note: This checkbox even overwrites the X-Plane 'Start with engines running' checkbox.

• Like 2