CL650 not following FD

TrevNG

2 hours ago, Pils said:

You are flying uncoordinated, likely due to inadvertent rudder input or trim. If you have pedals you should recalibrate them in the X-Plane joystick controls settings. You may also need to add a response curve to include a "dead zone".

Screenshot 2023-10-21 103643.png

Ahh thanks, I will take a look

image.thumb.png.9900cddf515ba3650ee80c7fa8983ff5.pngimage.thumb.png.8d1b1ee0514793d0bf989850963358bb.png

4 hours ago, Pils said:

You are flying uncoordinated, likely due to inadvertent rudder input or trim. If you have pedals you should recalibrate them in the X-Plane joystick controls settings. You may also need to add a response curve to include a "dead zone".

Screenshot 2023-10-21 103643.png

image.thumb.png.d9bc1ca808bd7b4b44a24304d64924be.png

So I am doing a flight right now and the plane is making very aggressive turns until the bank angle callout is triggered. It flies the route, but very inaccurately. It's not completely in the middle of the flight directors. I definitely don't have any rudder inputs or rudder trim set.

18 hours ago, TrevNG said:

It flies much better now when I applied a slight rudder trim to the right. The white bar below the triangle is also aligned now. 

image.png

This means that you have hardware causing left rudder input; you should find out which and solve it, as you are not supposed to have to apply constant rudder trim in the plane to fly straight.

5 hours ago, RonMont said:

This means that you have hardware causing left rudder input; you should find out which and solve it, as you are not supposed to have to apply constant rudder trim in the plane to fly straight.

You are right, there seemed to be a bug or something with my rudders. I reconnected them to my PC and now it works fine. It didn't show any input on the indicators in XP and Windows, so I thought it can't be my rudders. Thanks!

• Like 1