Cabin Crew Call button

CptIceman

Hello IXEG team.

When things are beautiful, it is then that some of us are always finding thing to say... haha.

In this case it is just a preference of an old habit/SOPS from my former airlines.

The 10,000 ft AGL to advice the crew of sterile cabin procedures, we used to chime twice with the ATTND button at the overhead panel.    However in the IXEG this brings up the menu in the middle of the screen... hahaha

I understand the "functionality" of this, but is there a way that we can have this behavior as an option?

Thank you for reading the words of a nostalgic B737 flight man.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Yup maybe.  It will be weird though to call 10,000 ft and have a pop un menu... If not I can always turn on and off the no smoking...  A minor change in the SOPS...  Haha

Cheers!

PS thanks for the adjustment in the start engines reaching out 23% ish N2 at high altitude.  Hopefully the new revised engine model in 12.0.8 will address the other issues of spooling too fast.  Even the APU fires like a rocket.

Edited by CptIceman
  • Like 1