Where to find ZFW and other things...

I included images; however, the manual clearly states we "can find this weight in the IXEG GROUND SERVICES menu if you have forgotten" - and no, I have NOT forgotton; however, your system has been changed and all the weight info is no longer there. What to do? So yes, I have read the manual but the manual seems incorrect (I'm surprised at this, actually given the level of detail over everything else). Please advise what to do with weights.

(2) It also appears this uses only Metric units - is that correct? 

EDIT: OMG I'm such an idiot - I noticed there is a checkbox for Kilo/Tons. But will there be a way to have some resemblence of the load manager we had in the previous version (for setting loads)? That was nice.

snip 1.JPG

snip 2.JPG

Edited by Bearviation

Hi John,

we are in the transition to a better load&trim page - for now please use the default X-Plane weight and balance menu.

Unfortunately the default X-Plane menu does not detail the zero fuel weight, but if you just read off the "Gross Weight" and then enter this into the 737´s FMS, the PERF page will do the calculation for you and the ZFW will appear.

Hope this helped, Jan

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi John,

we are in the transition to a better load&trim page - for now please use the default X-Plane weight and balance menu.

Unfortunately the default X-Plane menu does not detail the zero fuel weight, but if you just read off the "Gross Weight" and then enter this into the 737´s FMS, the PERF page will do the calculation for you and the ZFW will appear.

Hope this helped, Jan

Very much. I can't wait to see what's in store for the future!