Where to specify passangers and cargo for physicas model / XP12

samthesuperhero

Hello Hot Start, hello everybody,

can you please say where should I specify passangers weight, baggage weight and extra cargo weight for the physics model of the aircraft ??

Does it take these weights from PERF INIT ? Or from where ?

Because I can not find this in Airframe Manager,

and for example standard Laminar aircraft in X-Plane 12 takes it from settings in flight config screen for the precise aircraft,

but as I understand for our CL650 these settings are completely ignored, right ?

(p.s. it's clear that aircraft emulated flight computers take this numbers from PERF INIT for calculations, but I mean from where the physics model of aircraft itself takes weights ?? )

Thank you much!!

Edited by samthesuperhero

59 minutes ago, samthesuperhero said:

Hello Hot Start, hello everybody,

can you please say where should I specify passangers weight, baggage weight and extra cargo weight for the physics model of the aircraft ??

Does it take these weights from PERF INIT ? Or from where ?

Because I can not find this in Airframe Manager,

and for example standard Laminar aircraft in X-Plane 12 takes it from settings in flight config screen for the precise aircraft,

but as I understand for our CL650 these settings are completely ignored, right ?

(p.s. it's clear that aircraft emulated flight computers take this numbers from PERF INIT for calculations, but I mean from where the physics model of aircraft itself takes weights ?? )

Thank you much!!

Two links for you:

• Like 1