Cannot Answer incoming call on the 650 FBO cell phone

westjl2

At the beginning of my cold startup routine on the 650, I Cannot Answer the incoming call on the FBO cell phone. I click everywhere on the cell phone screen but it acts like it is frozen. I can put it back in the side pocket but when I bring it up the incoming call is still waiting to be answered. 

6 hours ago, westjl2 said:

At the beginning of my cold startup routine on the 650, I Cannot Answer the incoming call on the FBO cell phone. I click everywhere on the cell phone screen but it acts like it is frozen. I can put it back in the side pocket but when I bring it up the incoming call is still waiting to be answered. 

Do you have your UI scaling turned up in X-Plane (https://www.x-plane.com/kb/increasing-size-text-user-interface-x-plane-11/)?

If so, there's a good chance this is causing it.

If not, please attach a log.txt file here from your root X-Plane folder.

• 9 months later...

By chance you using duel screens if so the click spot is about 2'3 inches to the right of the phone screen. Put it on the right edge of windscreen and move the mouse right click around center of windshield you'll it it.. oil refill is the same