Scenery errors and no way to make them stop??

philipwyatt

A quick point that I am noticing with pop up incomplete scenery errors with x-plane 10......My log.txt says nothing about errors but the sim will stop and the screen will report of an incomplete scenery and to look at the log.txt for more info.......now even if I turn off the alert in the menu it still does it and I think this might be a bug.....I am also getting alot of errors from inside x-plane 10 from aircraft textures from the standard default aircraft....the b744 for example kicks up a load of texture errors

Failed to find resource 'Panel.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/' at 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/Panel.dds'

Failed to find resource 'Panel.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/' at 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/Panel.png'

Failed to find resource 'Panel.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/' at 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/Panel.bmp'

Failed to find resource 'Panel.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/' at 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/Panel.dds'

Failed to find resource 'Panel.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/' at 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/Panel.png'

Failed to find resource 'Panel.png' (parent = 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/' at 'Aircraft/Heavy Metal/B747-400 United/Panel.bmp'

Starting scenery shift at 0

and open scenery x does lots too......does anyone else have these same issues....

"WARNING: object Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/buildings/industrial/power_stations/1/object.obj has normals of the wrong length."

I am fully up to date on everything as far as I know and I am finding it hard to get into any flight with these scenery warnings pausing the sim every so often.......help much appreciated as always..........I wonder if anyone else is noticing these warnings and whether they have been able to turn them off?

Phil

The "normals of the wrong length" message, that is not a deal killer and wont' kill the sim. The other one, about "can't find resource"....that is worth sending off to Javier(the aircraft author) and/or Laminar. Can't verify the openscenery X issue, I don't have it.

Edited by tkyler