TOGA Simulations MU-2 Marquise v2

We'll need to approach this systematically.  First test...disconnect all your hardware, no joysticks at all attached to your computer.  Then try and start the Moo using the mouse on manipulators only...does that work?  if not, what specifically is not working (i.e. the engines spool up, but don't ignite...RPMs never increase....etc...stuff like that).  Then we can proceed to some systematic checks of your hardware config.

-tkyler

2 hours ago, Tomlinson said:

the engine not spooling up

I'm sorry Owen, that does not tell me anything useful.  I don't know if you tried it with the mouse or are just telling me what you told me in the first post.  Can you take a screen recording of your problem possibly?

Also how do you get it to track a flight plan using GPSS mode.

This information is contained in the documentation under 'GPSS Operation'

http://togasim.com/mu2docs/supplements/spz500.html

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler

• 1 month later...

I’m having exactly the same issue with the startup. Tried the non controls and just using the mouse. The engine spools up but will not ignite. Followed the checklist to the letter. This is the XP12 version latest aircraft version.

Edited by fleurenf
Added text