Some GUI issues

Hi, 

Just bought this fantastic plane yesterday. So far a great experience, but I encountered some little issues with the GUI:

- I can't access the plane preferences through the right little red icon. No windows shows up. Fortunately these preferences can be accessed through Plugins > Gizmo64 > Windows > MU-2 Preferences so this is a lesser pain

- The "Ghost Throttle" never appeared. I tried all option in the preferences with no luck. Perhaps I missed something in the configuration ?

Apart from that, as I said great experience so far!

Meliok

Log.txt included ;)

Log.txt

@Meliok

Can't see I've ever seen someone not able to access the prefs.  I assume you hit the  Mitsubishi Icon more than once?   FYI, I'm changing that GUI for the next update....its good you can access it through the menu for now. 

For the ghost throttle to appear, you need to check the pref, "auto-stop power levers at detent"...and then set the ghost throttle pulldown to show the ghost throttles in the situation you'd like.

-tkyler

1 hour ago, tkyler said:

@Meliok

Can't see I've ever seen someone not able to access the prefs.  I assume you hit the  Mitsubishi Icon more than once?   FYI, I'm changing that GUI for the next update....its good you can access it through the menu for now. 

For the ghost throttle to appear, you need to check the pref, "auto-stop power levers at detent"...and then set the ghost throttle pulldown to show the ghost throttles in the situation you'd like.

-tkyler

For the icon, I've tried it all, pressing it once then waiting at least 10 sec, pressing it twice, opening them via menu and closing (perhaps) via icon ... I don't know. I own 3 other planes using the Gizmo ( TBM 900, BN-2 and CL 650, but only CL 650 is currently installed as it is the sole one that support XP12 yet ) perhaps there is a conflict between CL 650 and MU-2 Gizmo ?

Problem solved for the ghost throttle ! I didn't understand the option was here for that, thanks!